Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving out and moving on

Tests complete! Both Adrienne and I passed the Bible Knowledge Assessment with flying colors! (My colors were flying higher though!) That completes the paperwork and puts us just that much closer to PNG.

So now we look ahead to the next couple of steps:

1. Sell the house: We talked to our realtor today and he came by with all the requisite paperwork and also provided a few helpful tips. So, after all this time of owning this place, I guess I have to break down and sod the back yard. Apparently, fenced-in dirt patches don't sell well these days!

2. Put stuff in storage: If you have extra space in a shed or garage, please let us know!

3. Training Camp: Sometime in late spring '09 we will go to Orlando to attend a 2 week training camp. It's purpose is to orient us to The Organization, and to help us with our efforts in the partnership development phase.

4. Partnership Development: To go and do requires the support of our friends, family and churches. This can begin as soon as we are accepted as members.

Stay tuned for the next update! PNG As I Remember It. (Session 5: Critters)

2 comments:

  1. I want a re-count on the test. There is NO WAY you got a higher score.

    Also, remember what our PA said....even though we passed, it would be beneficial to continue to take courses or find ways to study more. I want a re-match!

    ReplyDelete