Monday, June 1, 2009

It's out there!

This past Sunday at church, our faces were up on the video screen in all the services, jabbering on about who we are and where we are going! So, anticipating some questions from folks, we decided to be there at the end of each service. We were nervous!

But now it's out there! Our church family knows what it is that we are doing and I think that's a good thing! It's been a long time in coming.

I for one was really surprised at some of the questions. We didn't get any of the misguided, or confused, or negative questions that I was expecting. To be honest, I was surprised at the level of understanding in the questions we did receive. Maybe the uphill battle isn't as steep as we thought there...

On another note, we are fully into our online pre-Training Camp training! Every week we get a new lesson plan and homework! Thankfully, it's not terribly time-consuming or difficult. We are still able to get it done in the midst of our "other" life. In a couple of weeks we'll head down to Orlando for the onsite version of Training Camp and a much more specific look at our membership with The Organization.

1 comment:

  1. good to hear that you're training is going forward! are you still waiting for your house to be sold?

    ReplyDelete